Managing preferences on cookies
You may know the information notices and modalities to disable cookies provided by third parties by clicking on the links contained in the item “More information” of the matrixes reported here above. You may eventually object to cookies being recorded on your hard disk by setting your browser to disable cookies.
We report herebelow the modalities for the main browesers:
- Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer;
2. Click on the “Tools” button and then on “Internet Options”;
3. Select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider device to the desired privacy level (upwards to block all cookies or downwards to allow them all);
4. Then click on “Ok”.
- Google Chrome
5. Open Google Chrome;
6. Click the “Tools” icon;
7. Select “Settings” and then “Advanced settings”;
8. Select “Content settings” under “Privacy”;
9. In the “Cookies” tab, it is possible to clear the cookies and save these preferences.
10. Open Firefox;
11. Press the “Alt” key on the keyboard;
12. In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”;
13. Then select the “Privacy” tab;
14. Go to “History settings” and then to “Use custom settings”;
15. Uncheck “Accept cookies from sites” and save these preferences.
16. Open Opera;
17. Select “Settings” in the browser menu and then “Settings”;
18. SSelect “Quick preferences”;
19. Uncheck “Accept cookies”.
20. Open Safari;
21. Choose “Preferences” in the toolbar, and then select the “Security” panel in the dialogue window that follows;
22. Under “Accept cookies” it is possible to specify whether and when Safari must save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark);
23. For more information on cookies that are stored on your computer, click “Show cookies”.
After doing so, however, certain web pages may not perform correctly.
Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated
Data collected using cookies may be processed by employees and collaborators of Veronafiere as persons in charge of the processing and data processors. Data may be also processed by trusted companies that perform tasks of a technical and organizational nature on our behalf. These companies are our direct partner companies having the role of data processors.
In particular, regarding the processing of data made through the Website, Veronafiere has appointed data processors for the technical management and maintenance of the Website. Their list is constantly updated and available on request by contacting the address below or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data collected by using cookies will to be transferred to third parties.
Data transfer outside the EU
No trasfer is foreseen outside the territory of the European Union.
By sending an email to the email address email@example.com, data subjects may ask the controller for access his/her personal data, the erasure of data, the correction of inaccurate data, the integration of incomplete data, the limitation of processing in the cases provided for by Article 18 GDPR, as well as to object, on grounds relating to Your particular situation, to the processing carried out in the legitimate interest of the controller. Furthermore and in the event that the processing is based on consent or contract and is carried out by automated means, data subjects have the right to receive their data in a structured format, in common use and readable by an automatic device, as well as, if technically feasible, to transmit them to another data controller without hindrance. Data subjects have the right to revoke the consent given at any time for marketing and/or for profiling purposes as well as to oppose the processing for the marketing purposes including the profiling connected with direct marketing. Data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority within the member state in which they live or where they work or in the state where the presumed violation has occurred.
Consent is collected using the specific banner.
Data Controller and Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Data Controller is Veronafiere S.p.A. with registered offices in Viale del Lavoro n.8 – 37135 Verona VR, Tel. 045 8298111 – Fax 045 82 98 288 – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The DPO is avaiable at the following email address: email@example.com.
Last update: May 2018